Production Blog-The recover


 Wow it’s been a minute since I wrote one of these. I just have gone through a lot of thing in the last past couple of weeks. I went on this big trip with some friends on collage tours up the country. We saw a lot of new things and it was pretty cool. Anyways production is going pretty good. Nothing bad so far but I would like to add a couple of new things ray I have discovered into the file. Other then that I think it is going good. Again I have gone through a lot of things this week not including my trip. Not of drama and stupid stuff. I really need to focus on this project not by my fsa and finals I think are more important and I have started studying for them. Other than that I would say it’s going ok. Not the best weeks of my life and I’m in pain and writing this at 11:11 pm when it’s about to be the next day so at least I’m getting this out. Also Thais is all on my phone so fun. That’s all for now. Imma go suffer some more tomorrow.

Comments