I just want to say that the entire openings title is the true meaning of mystery. A whole bunch of the same number that sets the mood of the story and blood. The images were really just numbers but you can get alot of meaning from it. Like what is number 23, when is number 23 and why it had 6.5 on rotten tomato's. But again with how people are into this kind of movie is very simple. Mystery had a major spike in the early 2000s. That and comedy, horror was a main thing of the late 1900s and 2010s. But I can remember how popular mystery was. These are the ideas and skills I will use the pull a audience. Now the Technology... I have to say it could have been better, but the use of the 23 fading in and out the the sudden appearance of blood was pretty creative if I do say so myself .
So its been a minute, time has past, we are getting old. Neverminded that. I finally finished my project. Now editing. Well I had a rollercoaster with this one. So one BIG mistake that I did was not making any of the shots lead into each other. Making editing pretty impossible. So I decide to go for the hard route, editing transitions. So with the Whole transition thing I ran into my first problem. iMovie. Now your probably thinking "whets wrong with iMovie". I'm on a Dell laptop so I I get none of the perks. I decide to just put the music in and fix up the shots. Leading into problem number 2. It crashed making me loose all my project. So I hit the power button and closed the laptop. Problem number 3 Is "Free Windowshare Filmora 9" as I thought. I have prior experiences using Filmora WITHOUT the watermark. So I spent exactly 2 hours editing it. One I exported it the watermark appeared. I broke down. This whole ordeal lead into Problem 4. Problem 4 was horrible...
This had to be the best SAW movie I ever watched. What I would use Is the camera angles on this because there is a lot of shots were I do not need to hold the camera. What I like about the movie is all the traps and different reason for them to be there. Also how it metaphorically shows hoy jigsaw is actually a good guy getting justice of innocent kills. What I hate about this movie is that it confirms that he is dead and a random guy who was supposed to die on the bucket trap survived and set up all the traps.
Comments
Post a Comment