Title Research: Number 23

 I just want to say that the entire openings title is the true meaning of mystery. A whole bunch of the same number that sets the mood of the story and blood. The images were really just numbers but you can get alot of meaning from it. Like what is number 23, when is number 23 and why it had 6.5 on rotten tomato's. But again with how people are into this kind of movie is very simple. Mystery had a major spike in the early 2000s. That and comedy, horror was a main thing of the late 1900s and 2010s. But I can remember how popular mystery was. These are the ideas and skills I will use the pull a audience. Now the Technology... I have to say it could have been better, but the use of the 23 fading in and out the the sudden appearance of blood was pretty creative if I do say so myself .


Comments